Thanks for connecting with us on episode 067 of The Beginner Photographer Podcast and joining in on this important conversation! (If you weren’t part of the conversation, we’ve included audio and video links for you below!)
Don’t be a poser! Download the Blumes’ eBook “Posed to Playful“ now, and feel completely in control while you direct sessions that become amazing experiences for your clients!
- We thought it would be cool to be wedding photographers, but we had no idea what we were getting into.
- As soon as a stranger called us, we realized we could make this work!
- We invested first in education and marketing, rather than a lot of camera gear.
- Giving a great client experience is the hallmark of our business.
- We were overworked at first. We didn’t understand systems or workflows.
- Keep up Momentum. Photography is not a sprint, it’s a marathon.
- Personal projects allow us to learn something new without the pressure of a paying client.
- A starving artist can’t feed the hungry.
- Don’t be offended when a bride shows you her Pintrest board.